Allowed Actions: –
Action 'Read' will be available if you login or access site from another network Action 'Download' will be available if you login or access site from another network
Earthquakes are one of the greatest hazards. Every year, throughout the world there are about a million earthquakes, but most of them are so small that they go unnoticed. Really strong earthquake capable of causing extensive damage, occur on the planet about once every two weeks. Although have been carried out a lot of investigations, but we still cannot say that the cause of the earthquake is fully understood. This work is devoted not for predictions, but for technical methods of protecting buildings from being destroyed in a quake. In this work was developed the study model of the building located on the slope from the point of view of seismic activity; the calculation of slope stability in the PLAXIS 2D program, modeled construction system «building - damper device» in the software package SAP2000; proposed the constructively new system «CFA anchor pile - damping device - building».
Document access rights
|ILC SPbPU Local Network
|Authorized users SPbPU
Table of Contents
- Plate tectonics
- Great natural catastrophes worldwide
- History of Earthquakes in the Russian Federation
- Macroseismic intensity scale
- Methods of seismic protection of buildings and structures
- Classificationofmethodsofensuringof seismic stability of buildings
- Special means of seismic isolation and trade
- Active system of seismic protection
- Kinematic foundations with rotation objects
- Hydro cycle foundations
- Insulation foundation with dynamic beat damper
- Insulation foundation with disconnected links
- Insulation foundation with glide supports
- Seismic bases with elastic suspension structures
- Pile foundation in seismic areas.
- CFA piles
- Calculation of slope stability in PLAXIS 2D program.
- Calculation of bearing capacity of the ground anchors
- Calculation of slope stability based onapplying ofstrengthen system of the slope.
- Calculation of embedment of the lower rows of ground anchors.
- Reducing the effect of the destruction of buildings and structures
Access count: 140
Last 30 days: 0
Detailed usage statistics